working at nurture
As a member of staff at Nurture you can expect:
- A salary that is generally above the award, which is commensurate with your experience and skill level.
- Ongoing professional development, learning and skill growth
- Open communication between staff and management
- A fully resourced environment
- The ongoing support of our Educational Leader to assist in planning and curriculum.
- Annual staff appraisals and salary reviews including meaningful feedback in relation to your performance.
In return, Nurture expects all members of staff to be engaged, productive and collaborative in all that they undertake. Staff must be open to receiving feedback, strive for continuous improvement and be prepared to go above and beyond to ensure the highest quality of service delivery every day. There is a requirement that all staff members respect the philosophies of Nurture.